ImageXpress Micro XLS Widefield High-Content Analysis System
Widefield automated microscope capable of fluorescent, transmitted light, and phase-contrast imaging of fixed- or live cell assays, tissues and small organisms.
- Shorter imaging time with a field of view that is 3x larger than industry standard
- Adjustable field-of-view focuses on sample area most appropriate to your assay
- Accelerate screens to > 50,000 wells per day
- Highly robust 100 nm resolution voice coil-driven X,Y, and Z stages enabling monitoring of long structures (e.g. neurons) or intricate sub-cellular features
- Extensive sample compatibility from slides to plates (up to 1536-well) including formats of round bottom or trans-well plates
- Complete solution for HCS with integrated software and database packages